"We are happy to bring the highly anticipated LG Optimus 7 to Canada. The LG Optimus 7 has been uniquely designed and offers users even more connectivity through the Windows Phone 7 features," said Colin Bettam, Vice-President of Marketing, LG Electronics Canada. "LG Optimus 7 offers a Windows Phone 7 experience combined with many features unique to LG devices that truly bring the best entertainment experience in a phone."
The LG Optimus 7 allows users the freedom to stay connected by enriching their social playground without missing a moment in HD quality. LG brings it all together to empower your social circle through People’s Hub, Twitter, Facebook, SMS and Xbox. Elegant and sleek, some of the features of the new LG Optimus 7 include:
- Expansive 3.8 inch WVGA LCD display for easy viewing
- 512 MB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory to store hundreds of MP3 files, hours of video and hundreds of applications so users never run out of memory
- Easy & optimized transfer of HD contents with DLNA for seamless connectivity
- Enhanced photo experience with 16:9 photo shooting to capture all of life’s moments
- Direct access to favourite games on Microsoft’s popular Xbox LIVE for more convenient enjoyment
- Live Tiles start screen offers easier access to information and services from the Web
The LG Optimus 7 is available exclusively through TELUS for $99.99 on a 3yr term.
Customers who purchase an LG Optimus 7 or any LG phone through TELUS until December 31, 2010, will become an LG VIP with the chance to win daily and weekly prizes, as well as the grand prize of a trip for two to the LG Rocks Your City Winter Festival. Visit www.lgrocksyourcity.com for more information and to register. [November 9, 2010]
Send this IT news to a friend