The TP1 web agency is looking to hire a web project manager. The candidate will be primarily responsible for managing projects, including creating timelines, analyzing and taking care of client needs and assigning tasks to the appropriate resources. The candidate would also consistently follow up with the client from beginning to end and ensure that deliverables meet the client’s expectations.
- Define key project roles and responsibilities
- Create and track project timelines
- Set and manage client expectations
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and ensure a collaborative work environment
- Coordinate members of the design, development, sysadmin and UX teams
- Organize regular project status meetings
- Establish and monitor project budgets
- Excellent French and English skills, both written and spoken
- Very organized and with an eye for detail
- Familiarity with web technologies
Required minimum experience
Three years in web, marketing or communications, ideally with a background in project management.
Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing; degrees in related fields may also be considered.
Our team comprises more than 20 full-time professionals and collaborates with numerous experts. Since 2005, TP1 has worked on large-scale projects for clients like the World Anti-Doping Agency, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton and the STM, as well as artistic organizations such as the St-Ambroise Montréal FRINGE Festivall and Cercle Carré, an artist’s co-op. Our mission is to connect our clients to their world in the best way possible - and without being loud or intrusive. Because in front of every screen, there’s a human being.
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact one of the TP1 employees you may know. [June 2, 2011]
Send this IT news to a friend