The workshop, titled "Motion Imagery Strategies in Broadcast," will examine how broadcasters strategically plan and manage the production of content for complex "Pooled" events. The process involves sorting through content from multiple sources, producing, managing and distributing multimedia content and full motion video (FMV) in minutes.
Broadcast industry professionals (editorial and technical) will join government experts to discuss topics such as best practices, workflow, user generated content, hardware needs, staff training and more. Case studies will also look at strategic planning, coordination, tradecraft skills and infrastructure required to produce accurate and compelling content for various audiences.
Presenters will include:
- Paul DePietro, coordinating director, ESPN Event Operations
- Peter Doherty, senior producer, NAC/Telecon Operators News, ABC Television
- Gary Nadler, general manager digital & wireless, ABC TV
- Frank Governale, vice president of operations, CBS News
- Mel Olinsky, director of bureau operations, CBS News
- Donnie Self, chief, senior assimilation division, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Donald Hudson, technical director, USAF
"Motion Imagery Strategies in Broadcast" will be held on December 1 from 8:00 - 5:00 at NAB headquarters in Washington, DC. For additional information and to register online, click here, or go to www.nabshow.com/2012/about/motion-s.... [November 8, 2011]
Send this IT news to a friend